In this article we will discuss how to convert a file to PDF. There are a few ways to do this, so let’s get started.
We use affiliate links in our blog articles. This means whenever you click a link we are promoting and make a purchase, we may receive commission. For more information, view our Affiliate Disclaimer.
1. Use A Website
You can use a website to convert your files to PDF.
We personally use pdfcandy.
They offer multiple ways to convert to PDF. It’s free to use multiple times, lets you download the pdf right afterwards and it also gives you options to change data on the pdf file.
Go ahead and bookmark their website so you can make good use of it!
They have very intuitive UI and UX on their website so we won’t discuss the steps on how to convert a file to PDF using pdfcandy
Need to convert a file to PDF on an iPhone? You can use pdfcandy or by just your phone’s native applications. Here’s how to do it.
- Download the native application named “Pages”.
- Open the Files application on your iPhone.
- Hold your finger down on the file you want to convert to PDF.
- Either select “Create PDF” or “Share”.
- If you selected “Share”, it will open the “Pages” application.
- Tap on the 3 dots in the top right and select “Export”.
- Chose the PDF option and then do what you want or save it to your files.
There you have it. You can now convert files to PDF on your iPhone
pdfcandy can also be used to convert files to PDF or you can follow these steps:
- Open the file and tap on “file” then “print”.
- tap “save as PDF” then tap save.
- select the location to save your file.
Done. Ez – Pz.
You should have a good understanding on how to create a PDF now using either a website, iPhone or Android. Thanks for reading! If you’re a freelancer and converting files for work, check out our article on freelancing.
Have another way to convert files to PDF? Comment below to help other readers.